Noone is sure whether Adbux is a scam or not.But I believe it is and has stopped using it.To start, let’s get ourselves familiar with a guy named Chad French. Does that name ring a bell? Perhaps you weren’t in the “money making” scene around the time of Netbux.org, but it was a site exactly the same as Adbux.org. Look, there’s one hint. The similarity in names. The second hint is that the site has the exact same features as Netbux did. No more, no less. Netbux scammed more then $40,000 from it’s members, and I am thinking that Adbux will scam even more.

This is what happened to me.I had 14 referrals under me so in all,my 1 day income was around $1.40.But after sometime,the referrals got decrease.According to Adbux info,I thought they deleted their account.But when I asked one of my referral,he said no.Through him I had earned $2.35.

He will close the site when it is no longer profitable. Here is a quick rundown of the profits he is making, quoted from Adbux Truth.

4 comments

  1. gedet basumatary // June 22, 2007 at 9:53 PM  

    Hi dude, nice to hear from you. Although i have read your post and I have heard about the guy earlier too. but think it in a another way, be positive if you are earning and getting paid till now from its launched then why quit. After all it is free to join. I have been member of Adbux since from its launced and been paid 5 times already. I am recently reviewed Adbux. you can visit my blog to read more about it. Thanks

    http://gedet-blog.blogspot.com

  2. Anonymous // September 23, 2007 at 4:24 PM  

    In the second step, dont go to the address that he sayz. Instead go to the original one http://www.AWSurveys.com

  3. Anonymous // September 23, 2007 at 7:55 PM  

    Spam, spam, spam....why do people add ad's to the comment sections? I'm not sure about adbux also. They now pay .0015, .005, and occasionaly a 1 cent ad or two. They use-to-be an ok site, but now its just a waste of time.

  4. Anonymous // January 10, 2008 at 7:24 AM  

    Here is the deal… sign up for paypal and just buy your own free
    rapidshare premium account by clicking ads for a few weeks.

    www.paypal.com

    then go to

    http://bux.to/?r=bob112 (best one - has the most ads of any site)

    http://paid.vg/?r=diviownsjoo (also good, but not as good as the one above)

    register and click ads for like 5 mins each day, and you can easily make 3-5 bucks a week.
    This is the fastest site that I've found and it's the only one that's worth it. In no time,
    you'll have enough money to buy your account or buy stuff online.