This is a message I received from my friend-SAMANT CHATURVEDI.After reading it,I felt guilty for forwarding all those stupid messages which I had forwarded to him which I had received from others asking to forward them.

I want to thank all my friends and other unknown people who have
forwarded chain letters to me in 2001, 2002,2003, 2004 ,2005 ,2006
&
now 2007.

Because of your kindness:

I stopped drinking Coca-Cola after I found out that it's good only for
removing
toilet stains.

I stopped going to the movies for fear of sitting on a needle infected
with AIDS

I smell like a wet dog since I stopped using deodorants because they
cause
cancer.

I also stopped answering the phone for fear that they may ask me to
dial a
stupid number and then I get a phone bill from hell with calls to
Uganda ,
Singapore and Tokyo.

I also stopped drinking water outside for fear that I will get
sick from
the rat shit and urine.

When I go to parties, I don't look at any girl, no matter how hot she
is, for
fear that she will take me to a hotel, drug me, then take my kidneys
and leave
me taking a nap in a bathtub full of ice.

I also donated all my savings to the Amy Bruce account. A sick girl
that was
about to die in the hospital about 7,000 times. (Poor girl! she's been
7 since
1993...)

My free Nokia phone never arrived and neither did the free passes for a
paid
vacation to Disneyland.

Made some Hundred wishes before forwarding those Dalai Lama, Ganesh
Vandana,
Tirupathi Balaji pics etc..

Now most of those "Wishes" are already married (to someone else)!

If ORKUT deletes my account, it doesn't matter BUT PLEASE DON'T SEND me
"Orkut is
deleting accounts: Due to sudden rush..." Otherwise I'll delete my
E-Mail
account!


IMPORTANT NOTE:
If you do not send this e-mail to at least
91376021341245402021324231152114 people in the next 10 seconds,
a bird will shit on your head when you go out.

SAMANT CHATURVEDI

3 comments

  1. Unknown // June 2, 2007 at 2:31 PM  

    hahahahaha

    that was really hilarious!
    and i could not stop laughing!

    :D

  2. Unknown // June 2, 2007 at 3:46 PM  

    ALL COMMENTS ARE WELCOME

  3. Rajiv Gupta // June 2, 2007 at 4:38 PM  

    POOR SAMANT...

    GOD BLESS