Yeah..its true..I hate INDIAN BLOGGERS...The reason:They don't like my Blog because I blog for money and write about the sites which pays bloggers for writing content .They probably make fun of me.Even my classmates and friends don't believe in sites like Payperpost and reviewme among others.These sites which are kindof heaven for people like us are called SPAMS...yeah You read it write..SPAMS by them.

Many times I told them about the various ways by which we can earn on Internet.I tried to clarify everything what they asked.Still they don't trust it.

I don't know why I don't mind my own business and stop helping others.Somebody please help me how to avoid/suppress this 'Helping others feeling'.

8 comments

  1. Anonymous // July 18, 2007 at 10:01 PM  

    hey dude ... not all pplz in india blog for the same reasons that u do .. and u got to respect their freedom to do that ... so yeah chill

  2. Abhinav Sood // July 19, 2007 at 5:39 PM  

    Hey! tell me how do i start with payperpost .. i have done everything. Joined, added my blog .. added tools and widgets to my blog .. now what??

    Why none of the oppurtunity is not available for me!

  3. tx sweetie // July 21, 2007 at 5:01 AM  

    there are people like that,just dont mind them.

    just blog hopping here I hope you visit mine too. www.texas-sweetie.blogspot.com,www.texas-sweetie.bravejournal.com

  4. Anonymous // July 29, 2007 at 11:19 AM  

    hi bec. if all they see in your blog are ads and less of your own non paid post, readers of all nations would be bored. Just don't mind them bec. they still don't know how to make legit money online..

  5. kyutbabe // July 31, 2007 at 5:35 PM  

    Don't mind them. I have more respect for people like you who have original content, even if you make money off it, than those who plagiarizes blog content!

  6. Unknown // August 5, 2007 at 12:18 PM  

    @Anony
    I respect the..but I hate them when they call my Blog-A SPAM..

    @Abhinav
    replied in ORKUT scraps..

    @Texas SWEETIE
    Thax for the encouragement..visited

    @Jennyl
    hmmm...I think I should increase my non-paid post..Thanks

    @KYUTIE
    Thanks to u too..n Congrats for ur new domain...U seems to be earning too much frm ur new site..Get some idea frm her
    http://www.chococherrycoco.com/

  7. Nisha // August 6, 2007 at 4:14 AM  

    hi ashish.. all indian bloggers arent the same! hope am not in ur hate list coz i also do adsense but... hardly earn anything and who cares! i love blogging alot so am here.. but am with u!

    i hate that king too!!!!

  8. Unknown // August 6, 2007 at 10:42 AM  

    Thanks Nisha...I hate only those who use the word SPAM..not all..

    I will help u with ur Earnings..don't worry..