I have a pre-schooler in my home.I always kept thinking about his future and of course about his education.As comptetion have grown stiff I wanted him to be the best among all.

Then I happened to heard about innovative tutorSCORE! Educational Centers.They have been providing kids with fun ways to catch up and keep up with studies for nearly 15 years.They also had various programs like personal coaching,positive reinforcement and a customized curriculum that adapted to each child's pace and learning needs.

Today,my child is in 4th standard and is academically very bright.Thanks to innovative tutor who got the best out of my child.




4 comments

  1. Karen // August 1, 2007 at 4:37 AM  

    Adding you in Technorati and my google reader. Nice to read your blog.

  2. Nisha // August 3, 2007 at 1:09 AM  

    i wil add u to my techno too.. sorry was a bit late at replying back:)i wouldnt mind if u added me to ur authority on techno too:)

  3. punkthepump // August 3, 2007 at 6:05 PM  

    it looks funny :)

  4. Unknown // August 5, 2007 at 12:22 PM  

    @Karen n NISHA
    Thanks..I hv added u too..

    @PUNK
    Dear..u,by mistake left the comment in wrong sxn..
    neways,Thanks for the comments..