Smorty is my latest finding in services offering me to get paid for blogging.Smorty helps companies to advertise on blogs by gathering a large amount of available publishers.And the fact that my PR is 4,I am likely to make some good money here.

To get started,all you need is a blog 3 months old,and the good thing is you get paid weekly,not like some other services whre you have to wait for months. The campaigns aren’t as high as of yet like other services but the fact that you get paid weekly instead of 30 days from the post is amazing. However, your posts amount paid depends on your PR , previous posts submissions etc. You can make from $6 to $100 per post.Sounds cool right? I like my money instantly. I hate having to wait 30 days for a 3 dollar post.For bloggers looking to monetize their blog, Smorty is a great opportunity. You don’t have to do all the hassle like with other programs. What they have to write about is a little better and more free flowing.

And for advertisers its a really great service too! It’s a new service so its a little cheaper to advertise, but its a really good new service. The set up is simple and convenient and bloggers can write about you and link back to you. So not only are you getting advertisement for cheap but it increases or PR and Technorati if you keep track of that for your business.

Smorty blog for money

0 comments