Traveling is one among the many things which gives me high.And traveling by car-Oh I can't describe the feeling.My friends planned a trip to Europe that too,by road.He said we can hire a car which can be used to travel places.So the planning started.To travel Europe,all we need is a valid license issued in any country in Europe.A registered and Insured motor vehicle is also a requisite criteria.

Then the search started for the hotels where we could stay at the cheapest of hotels and enjoy most of the benefits.So I came across cheaperthanHotels where I can search and find discounted rates at budget and luxury accommodation Worldwide, and for London, Paris and the rest of Europe as well as North America, that are cheaper than hotels.


Whether its Hotels in London, Hotels in Paris, Hotels in Barcelona or Hotels in Berlin, They have listed all major hotels with their location,how much start thay are and when can you book.This is a site which is very useful for people who don't know much about Europe.

3 comments

  1. Anonymous // November 17, 2007 at 11:55 PM  

    hey did you check? your PR decreased from 4 to 0.

    Do you know what is the reason?

  2. Unknown // November 18, 2007 at 9:37 PM  

    I don't get it man..I am getting different results..somewhere I'm getting 0..others showing 2 while blogflux shows 4...

  3. Unknown // November 18, 2007 at 9:37 PM  

    I don't get it man..I am getting different results..somewhere I'm getting 0..others showing 2 while blogflux shows 4...