Bloggerwave a paid-to-write service which initially attracted bloggers because of their easy terms and conditions to get blog approved,now has many bloggers complaining about payment issues.The problem which many bloggers facing are delayed payments and no reply from Bloggerwave authorities.In my case,I don't think they are going to give back my $100.00 for the task I did for them.

Some Stories of Bloggerwave cheating on Bloggers:

In my case,they first send $100.00 to my paypal account.But after a week,I got mil fom paypal claiming the amount as unauthorized.The whole payment was reversed to bloggerwave.I tried to contact them but they didn't respond.A few days ago,I read in someuseless.info that Bloggerwave CEO has asked bloggers to mail him about their problems.I did the same but still didn't get any reply.I have lost hope of getting my money back now.

Vegan Momma had a different problem hough with bloggerwave.She wrote the tasks for Bloggerwave.A few days after completion,she received a mail saying she had put the wrong code in the post for bloggerwave.She checked the code which was same as she had put.She wrote a mail which returned as undeliverable.

Sassy from the Sassy Southerner has also has experienced problems with Bloggerwave.

If you read the post of Vegan Momma and Sassy,don't forget to read their comments.You will get to know how many bloggers have been affected by Bloggerwave.

6 comments

  1. Anonymous // October 16, 2007 at 4:01 PM  

    I always tell people to stay away from Blogger Wave I did finally getpaid for those reviews but the hassle just wasn't worth it. This is a very bad company and even thought the president emailed me personally letting me know this was not going to happen again I keep hearing people having issues with this company. Stay away! There are plenty of other websites that do pay in a timely fashion like Pay Per Post, Sponsored Reviews, Blogsvertise, etc.,

  2. Anonymous // October 19, 2007 at 6:09 AM  

    I will echo Opal's statement. There are tons of great services out there to work for. Bloggerwave is not one of them.

  3. Unknown // October 19, 2007 at 1:29 PM  

    @VEGAN MOMMA
    Congrats on getting your money...but the money won't count much to me after a long wait..My only aim is to DEFAME them badly....

    @SASSY
    you are very much right..the only thing which I learned afetr this incident is not to trust a new site..Old and reputed are the best ones like PPP,Blogsvertise,sponsoredreviews....

  4. Gerri // October 20, 2007 at 8:52 AM  

    WOW! A lot of people seem to have been having a LOT of trouble with bloggerwave. I have even seen Bloggerwave themselves writing comments on peoples posts trying to make things better and promising payment and making excuses as to why people have not been paid. I think it is sad when a service like that has to resort to such measures. I for one will not be using bloggerwave. I wonder if they will ever get their act together?

  5. Qtpies7 // October 28, 2007 at 10:43 AM  

    I think I have a whole new set of issues with them. Everything was great, my posts approved. I logged in often to look for new posts, which there were none. And then one day, my log in doesn't work. Just before I am to get paid. Do they resond to emails? Nope. Can I get in? Nope.

  6. Anonymous // November 4, 2007 at 3:48 PM  

    I also have faced the same problem. I wrote two articles for $20 and have sent them a big number of emails for payment of the same. But no luck yet.. this is actually a bad service..