Hey,just answer me one thing-how does it feel when you are paid for what you have done.Say for you worked really hard to achieve good marks and to your surprise,you topped the class.Just the same thing I am feeling.You know why?I have finally received my first cheque from Paypal.And the amount-its $207=Rs8,166.00.Well,I suffered a loss of $2 since the dollar value has decreased against Rupee value.But that doesn't matter much.


I have one more reason to be happy.My friends who never believed the fact that money can be minted online,at least now they trust me and have even started blogging.Bloggers who think that the sites which help make money online are Spam(I hate this word),should reconsider their views now.

Finally,I would like to say thanks to the two major sites-Blogsvertise and Payperpost which helped me make money.I would also like to thank my best friend and blogging Guru-Atul who gave me this idea and consistently helped me during my journey of earning.

7 comments

  1. Anonymous // October 15, 2007 at 11:25 PM  

    hi, I know my words hurt you but I can find that the check is not from paypal. Its the check from google. I am not telling to decrease your blog value but if you are caugh doing fraud like this you will be prosecuted to full extent. If you are given this screen shot from your friend then warn him also and remove this post as fast as possible because you will be prosecuted by both paypal and google guyz. Every one can easily find that the sign on that check is from google peopel. If you are not sure then just check my payment proof from google.

    Even though google think of reacting on this matter late, paypal does not wait because they are a payment site and will work fast in these matters. Hence as a friend I, i tell you to remove this Image as fast as possible.

  2. Unknown // October 15, 2007 at 11:47 PM  

    Oh GOD,this is the worst I heard from anyone.You don't seem ILLITRATE that you can't read PAYPAL in my Cheque.

    Have you ever seen a CHEQUE from PAYPAL.obviously NO thats why you said so.

    and how can you say that the cheque is from Google-I guess because of the look,rigt.Its a citibank cheque which is an American bank used for International transaction.

    I never expected such bullshit from someone like you..sheesh..

  3. nithin // October 16, 2007 at 4:24 AM  

    oh sorry, dude i mistook it. Any way i did not see paypal check because i generally use my paypal online for clearing my bills and buying on ebay and all. Hence i never know how does a paypal check look. I thought that you have changed the logo using photoshop and every one knows how to do.

    And hey mind your word, i was just caring for you. I know you and dont want you to get into trouble.

  4. Jack Payne // October 19, 2007 at 2:05 AM  

    Gosh, your high ranking on Google for the great keyword, Advertisements, is phenomenal. From this alone I can see how you would be making money from your blog.

    This is a real accomplishment. Congratulations.

  5. Anonymous // October 20, 2007 at 2:09 PM  

    Congrats!!
    I am also from india and i want to know the cheque issued by paypal can be submitted to any bank account or only citibank .
    Thanks

  6. umesh // October 24, 2007 at 3:15 PM  

    Great ! I am from mumbai ,india.
    My blog is http://funnyjokes4me.blogspot.com

  7. theartist // January 9, 2008 at 9:58 AM  

    Oh yeah. Definitely a cheque from google, since it says GOOGLE on the top left hand corner. But wait, doesn't google use paypal to send out cheques? Hmm...Let's look at that google logo one more time. P-A-Y-P-A-L... wait what? That's not how you spell google!?! Well, golly, jeez! What a slip!?!

    Haha. I'm being mean, and making fun of nithin. Congrats on your first cheque! :)